The VB 100R is a 100 gallon tank designed as a tailgate mounted prewet unit. Integrated housing with stainless steel door and hinge combine for extended pump and control life. Extreme wall thickness combined with heavy duty mounting frame provides for long tank life.
The VB 100 S is made with the same rigid specifications as the VB 100R, with lid placement changed to what is not the top of the tank. When equipment changes are made we also provide a rear mounting kit for the VB 100S, giving versatility without the purchase of a complete system.
Quality - All tanks & frames are made to strict standards for strength and durability.
Reliability - All tanks are covered by a complete 3-year warranty.
Versatility - Sander box VB100S can also be adapted to tailgate mount.
TRUCK MOUNTED PREWET TANKS:
* Weather resistant stainless steel door, hinge & thumb screw assembly.
* Deep sump on VT100R provides for complete drainage
* Dual 5" lids for easy filling access.
* Three very deep baffles provide for minimum slosh.
* Corrosion resistant 10,000 lb., nylon straps hold tank securely in place.
* VB100S-MK1-S: Standard Mounting kit for side-of-sander mounting of VB100S tank.
* VB100S-MK2-R: Mounting kit for using VB100S (side-of-sander) as a rear mounted tank.
* VB100R-MK1-R: Standard mounting kit for tailgate mounting using VB100R tank.
Pumps & Controls:
* Hydraulic Driven Gear Pump: Specifications: 12 volt DC, 10.0 amps, 3.5 gpm, 45 max. psi
* 2088 Series Pump: Specifications: 12 volt DC 10.0 amps, 3.5 gpm, 45 max. psi
* 8000 Series Pump: Specifications: 12 volt DC, 5.0 amps, 1.4 gpm, 65 max. psi
* Pump Motor Speed Controller(for 12 volt Hydraulic systems): Controls liquid output & is available with optional low-tank-level indicator lights.
* 12 Volt Piston Pump: Manufactured due to the advent of heavier, less viscous ice control products. Various models available. Specifications: 12 volt DC, 18.0 amps, 4.0 gpm, 100 max. psi
Please call Desiree Caron (Parts Manager) at 203-267-6845 for additional information. You can also email her at : firstname.lastname@example.org